Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Green H2 Systems enables the provision of green energy obtained from renewable resources – from the production, transport and storage of hydrogen to the contracting and engineering of commercial hydrogen refueling stations.
Target-oriented project management is used to coordinate and assume responsibility for all interdisciplinary trades.
- Architecture, structural and construction planning
- Assistance with approval procedures (BimSch, Hazop study, TÜV, CE certification)
- Carrying out infrastructure and construction services
- H2 plant engineering, piping, assembly and electrification
- Automation up to IT connection
- Integration of all trades
- Turnkey cost and scheduling responsibility
The basic components of a refueling system are: the supply unit (electrolysis, storage), a high-pressure compressor, high-pressure storage tanks, a refrigeration system, and the dispenser. The high-pressure compressor and storage tanks are housed in a container. The other plant components are designed as stand-alone units.
The dispenser, built in Maximator design, allows both vehicle types (car/truck) to be refueled within a very short time. It is equipped with a filling unit for cars (pressure range 700 bar) and a filling unit for trucks and buses (large volumes, pressure range 350 bar) for refueling in accordance with prevailing SAE standards.
- Storage solutions from 50 to 1000 bar
- Cylinder rack storage
- Tubular storage tanks
- Mobile tubular bundle storage on trailer
- Trailer filling stations
- Stationary tanks
- All of which include filling and emptying units, safety and monitoring technology.