Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Civil engineer for process plant engineering. Core focus: Hydrogen systems (production, logistics and tank systems), (m/f/x)
The FEST Group deals with complex topics of industrial and international plant engineering – such as hydrogen electrolysis and its applications – in its three business units Process Automation, IT, and Energy Technology. The FEST Group is part of Schmidt Kranz & Co. GmbH, a family company with a long-standing tradition run by the fourth generation of owners. Schmidt is a successful holding with numerous subsidiaries. Within the group of companies, we offer holistic solutions for the production, storage and utilization of hydrogen from renewable energies.
- As lead engineer for civil engineering, you will carry out the civil engineering planning and execution in industrial construction and plant engineering for process plants, in particular hydrogen systems
- In the civil engineering segment, you will be responsible for technical management and planning, as well as for the coordination of structural aspects
- You will compile functional specifications for the assigned trades and suppliers, and also conduct technical and commercial negotiations within the scope of the civil engineering sub-project
- As an experienced engineer, you will be responsible for the technical interfaces, handle the technical dialog with the customer, as well as the coordination of employees and suppliers
- Throughout the entire construction project, you keep an eye on important key figures such as quality, costs and time, and ensure that they are adhered to
- You are proficient in the IT tools required of a civil engineer, such as 3D CAD (Solid-Edge, if applicable), engineering tools for planning and structural analysis, as well as general Office tools
- You hold a degree in civil engineering with a specialization in structural engineering or a comparable field.
- In addition, you already have several years of professional experience in handling projects for plant construction, industrial construction and/or chemical process engineering
- You have proven experience as a civil engineer in structural design, steel construction, and civil engineering
- You are able to demonstrate your skills as a responsible civil engineering sub-project manager and your coordination skills in both German and English
- You always take the initiative, are highly flexible, able to work under pressure, and committed.
- If you would describe yourself as an integrative team member with a high degree of independence and are interested in taking on tasks in a new and fast-growing market environment, we would like to get to know you
What we offer:
- Interesting and exciting tasks and projects in an established company environment
- Independent, autonomous scope of duties in an innovative team
- Short decision-making paths and open communication in a family-run corporate culture
- Full-time job with 38.5 hours/week, trust-based working hours
- 30 vacation days
- A permanent employment contract and fair, performance-based remuneration
- Additional benefits such as pension allowance contributions, capital-forming benefits, “company bike”, and meal allowance
If you are enthusiastic about learning new things and getting exciting tasks done, are looking for a challenging environment with short decision-making paths where you will be challenged and encouraged, and would like to put your passion to work for FEST GmbH, we look forward to receiving your application.
If so, please send us your complete application documents, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a PDF file, or by snail mail:
FEST GmbH | Personalwesen (HR) | Harzburger Str. 14 | 38642 Goslar
More information at:
email@example.com | Tel. +49 5321 687-0