Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Internship / Master’s thesis in the field of hydrogen electrolysis. Core focus: Process engineering (m/f/x)
The FEST Group deals with complex topics of industrial and international plant engineering – such as hydrogen electrolysis and its applications – in its three business units Process Automation, IT, and Energy Technology. The FEST Group is part of Schmidt Kranz & Co. GmbH, a family company with a long-standing tradition run by the fourth generation of owners. Schmidt is a successful holding with numerous subsidiaries. Within the group of companies, we offer holistic solutions for the production, storage and utilization of hydrogen from renewable energies.
For the optimization and scale-up of our PEM electrolysis systems, model-based development of equipment and sub-processes constitutes a key activity for our process engineering team at the Goslar site.
- As part of the team, you will assist with the identification of suitable simulation software solutions and integrate them into the existing infrastructure.
- You will identify suitable modeling approaches for the design of various process engineering equipment
- You will implement the computational models identified and conduct parameter studies for the optimization of the equipment design
- You will be working closely with process engineers and the design and process automation departments.
- You are studying process engineering, chemical engineering or a comparable field with a focus on energy and process engineering.
- You already have initial experience in the development of simulation models.
- Sound programming skills e.g. in Python, Matlab or OpenFOAM
- Very good knowledge of German
What we offer:
- Interesting and exciting tasks and projects in an established company environment
- Independent, autonomous scope of duties in an innovative team
- Short decision-making paths and open communication in a family-run corporate culture
- Full-time job with 38.5 hours/week, trust-based working hours
- 30 vacation days
- A permanent employment contract and fair, performance-based remuneration
- Additional benefits such as pension allowance contributions, capital-forming benefits, “company bike”, and meal allowance
If you are enthusiastic about learning new things and getting exciting tasks done, are looking for a challenging environment with short decision-making paths where you will be challenged and encouraged, and would like to put your passion to work for FEST GmbH, we look forward to receiving your application.
If so, please send us your complete application documents, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) as a PDF file, or by snail mail:
FEST GmbH | Personalwesen (HR) | Harzburger Str. 14 | 38642 Goslar
More information at:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. +49 5321 687-0