Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Process engineer for plant and equipment engineering. Core focus: Hydrogen electrolysis and renewable energy systems (m/f/x)
The FEST Group deals with complex topics of industrial and international plant engineering – such as hydrogen electrolysis and its applications – in its three business units Process Automation, IT, and Energy Technology. The FEST Group is part of Schmidt Kranz & Co. GmbH, a family company with a long-standing tradition run by the fourth generation of owners. Schmidt is a successful holding with numerous subsidiaries. Within the group of companies, we offer holistic solutions for the production, storage and utilization of hydrogen from renewable energies.
- During the fulfillment of customer orders, you will act as a project engineer and be responsible for the process engineering tasks.
- Conceptual design and layout of H2 electrolysis plants and participation in safety analyzes and HAZOP studies.
- During the selection and design of the components, you will specify the technical requirements and identify suitable suppliers.
- You will supervise the commissioning of the H2 electrolysis plants at the production site and at the delivery site.
- You will compile and maintain the plant documentation.
- You will assist with advising potential customers and review the technical specifications.
- You will be working within an interdisciplinary team with representatives from the fields of process engineering, design, process automation and manufacturing / assembly.
- You have a university degree (min. grade “very good”) in process engineering, chemical engineering or a comparable field with a focus on energy and process engineering.
- Initial professional experience in the project management of process plants, ideally in the hydrogen sector.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control engineering (ICE)
- Programming skills e.g. in Python, Matlab or OpenFOAM are an advantage.
- You take the initiative, are highly flexible, able to work under pressure, and committed.
- You are able to manage projects running in parallel, as well as focus on maintaining quality standards and delivering on time.
- Very good knowledge of German and good knowledge of English
What we offer:
- Interesting and exciting tasks and projects in an established company environment
- Independent, autonomous scope of duties in an innovative team
- Short decision-making paths and open communication in a family-run corporate culture
- Full-time job with 38.5 hours/week, trust-based working hours
- 30 vacation days
- A permanent employment contract and fair, performance-based remuneration
- Additional benefits such as pension allowance contributions, capital-forming benefits, “company bike”, and meal allowance
If you are enthusiastic about learning new things and getting exciting tasks done, are looking for a challenging environment with short decision-making paths where you will be challenged and encouraged, and would like to put your passion to work for FEST GmbH, we look forward to receiving your application.
If so, please send us your complete application documents, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as a PDF file, or by snail mail:
FEST GmbH | Personalwesen (HR) | Harzburger Str. 14 | 38642 Goslar
More information at:
email@example.com | Tel. +49 5321 687-0