Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Working student (Werkstudent) for mechanical design (CAD). Core focus: Hydrogen electrolysis (m/f/x)
The FEST Group deals with complex topics of industrial and international plant engineering – such as hydrogen electrolysis and its applications – in its three business units Process Automation, IT, and Energy Technology. The FEST Group is part of Schmidt Kranz & Co. GmbH, a family company with a long-standing tradition run by the fourth generation of owners. Schmidt is a successful holding with numerous subsidiaries. Within the group of companies, we offer holistic solutions for the production, storage and utilization of hydrogen from renewable energies.
- Creation of individual components or small assemblies in CAD
- Assignment and maintenance of metadata (material, manufacturer, item no. etc.)
- Entering these administered components into our standard parts management system
- Alignment of the data with our ERP system
- Where necessary, creation of individual part drawings for documentation purposes
- Currently studying mechanical engineering or a comparable field (Bachelor or Master).
- Experience in using one of the following 3D CAD systems: Inventor, SolidEdge, SolidWorks or similar.
- You take the initiative, are highly flexible, able to work under pressure, and committed.
- You enjoy 3D design
What we offer:
- Interesting and exciting tasks and projects in an established company environment
- Independent, autonomous scope of duties in an innovative team
- Short decision-making paths and open communication in a family-run corporate culture
- Full-time job with 38.5 hours/week, trust-based working hours
- 30 vacation days
- A permanent employment contract and fair, performance-based remuneration
- Additional benefits such as pension allowance contributions, capital-forming benefits, “company bike”, and meal allowance
If you are enthusiastic about learning new things and getting exciting tasks done, are looking for a challenging environment with short decision-making paths where you will be challenged and encouraged, and would like to put your passion to work for FEST GmbH, we look forward to receiving your application.
If so, please send us your complete application documents, stating your desired salary and earliest possible starting date, preferably by e-mail (email@example.com) as a PDF file, or by snail mail:
FEST GmbH | Personalwesen (HR) | Harzburger Str. 14 | 38642 Goslar
More information at:
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. +49 5321 687-0